USD Manager is an open-source, python-based Qt tool for browsing, managing, and editing text-based files like USD, combining the best features from your favorite web browser and text editor into one application, with hooks to deeply integrate with other pipeline tools. It is developed and maintained by DreamWorks Animation for use with USD and other hierarchical, text-based workflows, primarily geared towards feature film production. While primarily designed around PyQt4, USD Manager uses the Qt.py compatibility library to allow working with PyQt4, PyQt5, PySide, or PySide2 for Qt bindings.
This GitHub repository hosts the trunk of the USD Manager development. This implies that it is the newest public version with the latest features and bug fixes. However, it also means that it has not undergone a lot of testing and is generally less stable than the production releases.
USD Manager is released under the Apache 2.0 license, which is a free, open-source, and detailed software license developed and maintained by the Apache Software Foundation.
- Installing USD Manager
- Using USD Manager
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Development / Customization
- usdmanager package
- usdmanager.constants module
- usdmanager.file_dialog module
- usdmanager.file_status module
- usdmanager.find_dialog module
- usdmanager.highlighter module
- usdmanager.images_rc module
- usdmanager.include_panel module
- usdmanager.linenumbers module
- usdmanager.parser module
- usdmanager.preferences_dialog module
- usdmanager.utils module
- usdmanager.version module
- Module contents